Expert Management Support
We know how to strike the balance.
By becoming the Approved Provider CSCM can support your service by providing quality management options and expertise to assist the service in offering high-quality education. This means that in partnership with the director, CSCM will:
- Support the centre Director in managing the day-to-day operations of the service
- Lead the strategic management and development process
- Provide financial control, including payroll and budgeting
- Guide and support services with HR management
- Support services through the process of Assessment and Rating and ensure compliance with licensing
- We provide oversight and compliance with professionals
- Co-ordinate policy, protocol, developments, and updates to promote high-quality management
- In partnership with the director manage the administration of the service and develop ongoing administrative systems
- Where necessary, assist with finding access to legal services
Services who wish to transfer Approved Provider to CSCM can find out more information on the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) website. We believe that services should reflect their individual communities, therefore services that transfer their Approved Provider to CSCM will retain their community identity.
“A key to achieving success is to assemble a strong and stable management team.”
Ready to learn more about our services?
If you are interested in learning more about our services, please click on the button!