Strengthening The Community Based Sector
At Children’s Services Community Management (CSCM) early education and care services:
- children are valued and respected as individuals;
- quality reflects best practice for children;
- children learn with guidance from knowledgeable professionals;
- children’s well-being, early development and learning are at the core of our work; and
- there is a partnership with a strong, child focused community.
Our partnership with communities strengthens their capacity to support children and families, and develop thriving services that:
- implement excellent business principles;
- reflect the identity and needs of the local community;
- involve the community in their operation;
- value staff, professional development and research based contemporary practice; and
- develop the social capital that provides the foundation for strong communities.
If you would like to talk to us about CSCM managing your service for your community or you are interested in exploring other management solutions call (02) 8922 6444.